April 18, 2012

Green fairies.

Whenever something bugs me I find it a good idea to take a walk in the forest. As my aunt Kathy says trees gobble up any negative energy. I like the idea of gobbling little green fairies who make me feel better. Even if you don’t believe in that admittedly slightly esoteric concept, you can’t deny trees are good. This is why I like Greenpop and was very excited to meet them through Jai one day last year. Ever since we have been in touch either on the yoga mat or on one of their numerous fun fundraisers.

Their newest project is called Reforestfest and though I am not a camping fan as you know, the idea of music, yoga, and tree planting in the Platbos forest got me ridiculously excited. My company, Magic Mountain Productions, and some friends of my boss Sabina were immediately keen as well so we are going tree planting all together in May.

Now all we need is trees and I would like to take lots. Have look at my little fundraising page and in your wallet. Maybe you find R 100 and can sponsor me a tree?! I shall not ask for any Christmas presents this year. Promised! I shall also send pictures of me planting the tree you sponsor or alternatively doing a tree pose for you in the forest. And no sorry, not a naked one. I leave that to others…

Fundraising page: http://www.givengain.com/activist/76000/projects/2652/ - just click 'donate' and follow instructions. One can either do an EFT or use a credit card, so it is super easy for locals and internationals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...